Thursday, September 1, 2011

I rented a Canon 50mm f1/4 lens to try out. At first I had some pretty dismal results. I ran back and forth (even into traffic!) to frame my shot and still nothing looked good. I threw out a lot of photos and many were because of focus issues. I don't seem to have a clue how to focus this lens - I've tried AF and MF and still have issues. I don't know if it's me or the lens. It does seem a bit "loose" especially at the end range.

Today I had to run to Leslieville to pick up something and took my camera along. Here are some shots I took of some pretty cool housing off a laneway. I also played with post production editing. I used the software that came with iPhoto and just played with the knobs till I thought they looked good. I had to shoot in the bright middle of the day.



 This looks to be a very tiny house!



No comments:

Post a Comment