Sunday, June 19, 2011

I ended up going to see the band in the square last night. Sally came back and said they were amazing and I should see it. I didn't count the number of musicians but there were easily a dozen up on the covered stage in the middle of the square. They all wore white shirts and there was a heavy accent on percussion and horns. I only saw a few other tourists, most of the towns locals had turned out for this it seems, and some were dancing salsa and others just dancing. I took my cell phone camera and recorded it and in the darkness managed to get a little kid standing on a park bench dancing with his mother. It was raining softly and no one seemed to mind, least of all me! It felt refreshing. The rain, like the ocean, is warm.

The Margarita Miguel made us

Woodfired pizza

A dark shot of the band in the square

No comments:

Post a Comment